ASSISTANT STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING COACH
HCS Sport is currently in an exciting period of growth and development. In this regard, we are currently recruiting for an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach to take an active role in School’s new Athlete Development Pathway (ADP) to benefit pupils’ academic and athletic pursuit of excellence whilst studying at the School.
The Strength and Conditioning Coach will provide a holistic approach to performance, working closely with the Head of ADP and Director of Sport to ensure that all pupils are provided an outstanding student athlete experience, one that upholds the aims and values of Hereford Cathedral School.
The role will suit a newly qualified graduate, who has energy and initiative and a willing attitude.
We are looking for an outstanding coach who:
- Can inspire, motivate and encourage young people through sport.
- Has experience and the appropriate qualifications to design and deliver high quality strength and conditioning sessions.
- Shows excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can communicate with people at all levels.
- Is able to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children and young people.
If you are interested in this role, please contact email@example.com
Download > Application form
Deadline Monday 25 September, 5pm. Interview date Friday 29 September.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance satisfactory employment references and pre-employment checks.
Registered charity number 518889
SCHOOL MINIBUS DRIVER
Description: 10 hours per week over 5 days. 6.30am-8.30am. Term-time only (36 weeks)
Salary: £13,412 per annum pro rata. This equates to £2,998.
We are looking to appoint a skilled School Minibus Driver to join our transport department.
All drivers of the school minibuses must:
- Be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Have held a category B licence for at least 2 years.
- Have a D1 entitlement on their licence.
- Undergo a Worcester County Council minibus driving assessment and must successfully pass this test to be employed.
- Ensure the emotional and physical welfare of the pupils in their care in line with Hereford Cathedral School Child Protection Guidelines
Duties shall include the following:
- To safely transport pupils and staff from one location to another ensuring that all Road Traffic Act Legislation is adhered to.
- To maintain good customer relations with parents and schools and contribute to a positive atmosphere on the minibus.
- Carry out daily and weekly vehicle checks on minibus i.e. oil level, fuel, water etc.
Download > Job description
Download > Application form
Completed applications should be accompanied by a covering letter and sent to: Mrs Cath Knowles, Hereford Cathedral School, Old Deanery, The Cathedral Close, Hereford HR1 2NG or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references.
To keep up to date with future vacancies, you can like our Facebook page, or follow Hereford Cathedral School on Twitter.